Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Trump on EWTN


Tomorrow I'm going to Early Vote, I will be voting for someone that I could never  have imagined voting for just a few months ago. But after lots of reading, praying, listening to Priests and many Catholic people I highly respect, including my 'spiritual adviser',  I have finally come to the decision to vote for this man, and pray for him unceasingly. Our country needs a strong leader, who supports Life and Liberty. He is the only choice left, now, that makes any sense, and gives our country any hope. May God be with him and guide him.



"World Over" Thursday: Raymond Arroyo's exclusive, revealing interview with DONALD TRUMP. The candidate speaks about women's concerns this season, religious liberty, his favorite saint and settles a controversy once and for all. @EWTN 8PM ET.

No comments: