Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Lord's Prayer from "The Forgotten Way"


From:  "The Forgotten Way"

Taken From The Lord's Prayer:

"My Father, who is of the eternal realm, full of power and love far beyond my comprehension.

May the expression of  your love and power be manifested here in my earthly experience in the same way it is known in your eternal realm.

May your sovereign will be manifested in every waking experience of my life even as it is in your sovereign realm.

Give me what I need to live on earth--food, shelter, and clothing--even as you give to the birds of the air and the flowers of the field.

May I know that I am one with you as I let go of the offenses I have against any other.  Lead me not into the temptation to place other gods before you, and deliver me from the deception that they can save me.  I am saved already in you.

For yours is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever."

Amen

From:  "The Forgotten Way" by Ted Dekker, with reflections by Bill Vanderbush