Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pope Suggests Contraception Can Be Condoned



Pope suggests Contraception can be Condoned in Zika Crisis

"Pope Francis has suggested that women threatened with the Zika virus could use artificial contraception, saying there's a clear moral difference between aborting a fetus and preventing a pregnancy."

If this is true, it breaks my heart.  

Abstinence or Natural Family Planning is for the prevention of pregnancy, contraception is not permitted by the Catholic Church.


NO!  This cannot be true!!!  Am I just misunderstanding Pope Francis???

My Teacher, advise and help me to understand.

Pope Francis also says "anyone who wants to build walls is not 'Christian'".  Even for protection from terrorists???  Hasn't Jerusalem always had a wall around it? Doesn't the Vatican have a wall around it?  I don't understand.
This Pope's comments are really confusing me.